4 Casa Mia sweet Italian sausages
1 baguette ciabatta
1 sachet of mix for Hollandaise sauce, 26 g
1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
1 cup (250 ml) 2% milk
30 ml (2 tbsp) Canola oil
250 ml (1 cup) frozen breakfast potatoes
80 ml (1/3 cup) crumbled cooked bacon
1. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high.
2. Place the sausages on the hot, oiled barbecue grill. Close the lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the sausages a few times.
3. Cut the baguette into four pieces. Cut each piece in half crosswise, without slicing them completely.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the hollandaise sauce with the butter and milk in a saucepan following the directions on the package. Remove from fire. Keep about half of the sauce cool for later.
5. In a large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat. Cook the breakfast potatoes for 5 to 7 minutes, until golden. Remove from pan and drain with a paper towel.
6. In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil over medium heat. Break the eggs into the pan and cook, 1 to 2 minutes, stirring.
7. On the upper barbecue grill, toast the breads for a few seconds on each side.
8. Fill each piece of bread with a sausage, eggs, potatoes, hollandaise sauce and bacon.
9. Place the garnished hot dogs on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the barbecue grill. Close the lid and heat the hot dogs for 2 to 3 minutes.