4 Casa Mia hot Italian sausages
1/2 cup (125 ml) store-bought Bolognese sauce
4 hot dog buns
2 tbsp (30 ml) softened garlic butter
100 g (3 ½ oz) cheese curds
1. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high.
2. Place the sausages on the hot, oiled barbecue grill. Close the lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the sausages a few times.
3. Meanwhile, heat the Bolognese sauce for a few minutes in a small saucepan.
4. Brush hot dog buns with garlic butter. Toast the buns for a few seconds on each side on the upper barbecue grill.
5. Fill each bun with a sausage, Bolognese sauce and cheese curds.