4 Casa Mia hot Italian sausages
15 ml (1 tbsp) Olive oil
3 half bell peppers of different colours, thinly sliced
2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) chili powder
4 hot dog buns
1/4 cup (60 ml) 14% sour cream
30 ml (2 tbsp) Fresh coriander
1. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high.
2. Place the sausages on the hot, oiled barbecue grill. Close the lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the sausages a few times.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium heat in a pan. Cook the bell peppers for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the chili powder to the pan and stir for 30 seconds.
5. On the upper barbecue grill, toast the buns on each side for a few seconds.
6. Fill each bun with a sausage, pepper mixture, sour cream and cilantro.