1 French baguette
4 Casa Mia sweet Italian sausages
45 ml (3 tbsp) Honey mustard
1/2 cup (125 ml) thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
80 ml (1/3 cup) hickory sticks (Hostess type)
1. Cut the baguette into four pieces. Cut each piece in half crosswise, without slicing them completely.
2. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high.
3. Place the sausages on the hot, oiled barbecue grill. Close the lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the sausages a few times.
4. On the upper barbecue grill, toast the bread for a few seconds on each side.
5. Fill each piece of bread with a sausage, mustard, lettuce and hickory sticks.